UPDATED GUIDELINES - THURSDAY 23rd JULY
This week sees new guidelines with face coverings becoming compulsory in retail outlets for customers. This coincides with the opening of gyms and indoor leisure spaces which means we can start to reopen our locker rooms which I know will come as a great relief to many of you!
Below is what will be happening at the Club to keep us in line with the new guidelines.
- Wearing face coverings in the Pro shop will be compulsory from tomorrow, Friday 24th July - the Pro shop is still available for all your wants and needs, including card collection, competition registration etc.
- All of our staff have been advised to wear face coverings should they wish to further safeguard themselves and all of our members. Members don’t need to wear face coverings in the clubhouse either at this stage
- The James Braid room will open for seating from Saturday 25th July, but the bar on that side is to remain closed. Please can we ask members to use the members app for table service as much as possible
- Snooker table to become in use from Saturday 25th July
- Locker rooms and showers to open from Saturday 25th July – please still be mindful of other people and retaining social distancing measures, washing hands etc (INFORMATION LINK)
- Doors will continue to be propped open
- Signage will be displayed in all relevant areas
- The barrier has encountered some teething issues with syncing to our members system, the company are working to rectify this so that once we reactivate the barrier your members cards will work and you can swipe out of the Club with no issues - we will let you know once resolved
We are excited to continue our journey back to normality and as we have done throughout this process we will continue to monitor all of these aspects closely and seek to refine, revise and change as necessary. Thank you all once again for your patience and understanding during this time of constant unknowing and change.
For and on behalf of the Board of Directors