If you would like to become a member of our club and wish to discuss the various options open to you, then please call us on 01925 228525 or email.
Starting a new membership is simple and straightforward.
We don’t require a proposer/seconder – just come along, meet one of our welcoming team for a refreshment in our smart, comfortable clubhouse where you can complete the details and we can show you around.
Click below and a member of our Office Team will contact you to discuss membership.
Remember, there are many benefits that come with being a member at our club. These include:
- An excellent 18-hole golf course on a classic and challenging course
- Reserved tee time booking, 14 day window
- Full access to the largest Practice ground in the area
- Coaching and Tuition from PGA Professional
- State of the are teaching studio
- A full calendar of competitions for all membership categories
- Friendly roll-up groups available throughout the week
- Membership of the England Golf County Card scheme
- Membership of the Association of James Braid Courses
- Reduced visitors green fee for Members guest
- Lively monthly Social calendar
Another members benefit is a reciprocal arrangments with the following golf clubs:
- Huyton & Prescot
- Hurlston Hall
You will receive a full introduction to the Club from a member of the Team.
We look forward to welcoming you very soon.